Saturday, March 08, 2014

March Alternative Music Playlist

Every month deserves it's own playlist and so far this month I've been getting back into the Arctic Monkeys' old albums, Whatever People Say I Am That Is What I Am Not and Favourite Worst Nightmare having moved on from February's love of Life Is Elsewhere by Little Comets. I feel this section of playlist is pretty upbeat for my music taste but please can you just appreciate these talented bands.

The Mighty Fall // Save Rock And Roll - Fall Out Boy

Mardy Bum // Whatever People Say I Am That Is What I Am Not - Arctic Monkeys

High For This // Trilogy - The Weeknd

Unbelievers // Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend


The Mother We Share // The Bones of What You Believe - CHVRCHES

Team // Pure Heroine - Lorde


Cemetery Gates // The Queen Is Dead - The Smiths

I Always Knew // Come Of Age // The Vaccines


King City // Where The Heaven Are We - Swim Deep

Modern Jesus // Evil Friends - Portugal. The Man

No comments:

Post a Comment