- State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
- Tag some more beauty bloggers
- Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about.
Also, I thought this post looked a little bare without a photo so here's my bedroom wall decorated with a collection of ads and shoots mainly from Vogue.
1) Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Exfoliating. I do it when it needs to be done but in the winter I swear I'm really lazy about it.
2) Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I usually wash my Beauty Blender every other week but everything out every month or so because I don't use many other brushes on a regular basis.
3) How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Not long! I do my nails before bed so I keep my hands pretty up to date but my toenails usually get really chipped in the Winter because I don't have them on show much.
4) How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation etc.)?
I have a really big collection of nail polish so I could put that off for a while but in terms of foundation, I couldn't go a day without it so I always have a spare on standby if I run out.
5) What is your worst beauty habit?
I don't think I use good enough skincare. I have a daily routine which I like but it very much a set of high street brands but as a teenager I suppose I can get by in my youth!
6) Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Revision.When I get down to it, it gets done but I always procrastinate before doing it and especially at the moment with end of year exams, I find it really hard to know how long to work for and get really distracted in my breaks. Twitter does not help in the slightest.
7) When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
If I'm going somewhere fancy or a night out I will plan exactly what I'm going to wear way in advance so I'm prepared but because I have curly hair that does not bode well under a hairdryer I have to plan when I wash it for how its going to dry. If I leave it to dry naturally it is slightly too curly for my liking so I usually fishtail it before bed so I have to get ready in that sense really early. I generally spend the most amount of time on my makeup which I do a few hours before I go out and then top up.
8) Can you commit to spending bans?
To be honest I don't really feel I need them, I shop when I need things and if I don't have the money then I save up! My money is generally spent on clothes and make up so I'll blow it all in one go on a big shopping spree rather than constant little temptations which would require a ban.
9) How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
My make up is shocking. I have a low vanity table and all the bottles and upright tubes are together then my brushes are in a Bobbi Brown case and my daily makeup is kept in my Ted Baker bag. I have a clear box with makeup I use less often and a stuffed to the brim pencil case with all my lipglosses in (I have a weakness for them and my friends reinforce this by buying me them.)
10) What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
This is bad but probably about a month! I generally try to get about a post a week out but I am so busy with school work and sports that sometimes I just don't have the time and I think people forget how much work goes into posts what with the writing and photos which need editing! This summer I am going to be a much more dedicated blogger, I promise.