Sunday, January 12, 2014

Soap and Glory Yule Monty Gift Set



Please just take this in. The sheer size of this set. Then take a breath and stop weeping with joy. This is the Yule Monty Gift Box that my lovely uncle and auntie (let's be honest, predominantly auntie) gave me for Christmas and oh I do love it. Soap and Glory is such a great brand and their creams and lotions make the skin so soft. This box contains Sugar Crush Body Wash, The Righteous Butter Body Cream, Heel Genius Foot Cream, Hand Food Hand Cream, Peaches and Clean Cleanser, Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara, The Scrub of Life Body Buffer, Butter Yourself Body Lotion and Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss. Happiness. In seven bottles.

4 comments:

  1. I got this for Christmas too and am absolutely loving all of it!

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award :)

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered you blog via andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk
    I could spend ages looking through all your super fantastically clear photo's they make such a positive difference, I have actually never really tried anything from soap and glory but I would love to try the scrub of your life as everyone raves about how great it is.

    I have just joined your site, feel free to check out mine www.whathopeshearting.com
    hope your having a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete