Monday, November 19, 2012

Bach Good Night Spray

I came across this a few years ago and it has literally sat on my bedside table ever since, with only the occasional use if I really can't sleep, but I began using it again recently and it does smell so good! It has the scent of 'English Organic Lavender' but having checked out Bach Flower Remedies' website, I've seen that it is all natural, achieving its gorgeous smell from a blend of different aromatherapy oils and flower essences, which are Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum with White Chestnut and English Organic Lavender. 

By spraying it into my pillow, and around the room if I'm really getting into it, it makes everywhere smells lovely as you're falling to sleep and it does make you drowsier faster. I was pleased to see that this company really care about the impact of their products and do not test on animals and the packaging is 100% recyclable. It's always nice to feel good about where a product comes from and this is a very organic company which I will probably purchase more off. 


Shot on my LOVE pillow from John Lewis and I've gotta say I was pretty pleased with the action spray shot!

1 comment:

  1. it sounds very interesting. it is the first time I have heard of this kind of product. definitely will give it a shot if i see them aorund

    ReplyDelete