I have read a few posts from others who have done this and I've now been nominated by Enhance Your Natural Beauty For Less for this award! It mainly features around 11s and the rules are as follows :
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Then you answer the 11 questions asked about you from your nominator.
3) Nominate 11 inspirational bloggers with under 200 followers and link them in your post.
4) Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5) Go to their pages and tell them!
6) No tag backs.
So here goes!
I was asked :
1) Why did you start blogging?
Well, I had and still have a huge interest in fashion and I really wanted to share it with someone and I love writing but here I get to bring my thoughts and experiences to other bloggers and people who share my interests.
2) What is your Autumn/Winter favourite accessory?
A hat definitely! Apparently I have a great head shape for them but I find anything that is too shaped just won't fit because I have a big head and a lot of curly hair so I tend to go for beanies or woolly hats especially as my birthday is in November so its a great present for me!
3)What is your favourite Starbucks drink?
The hot chocolate with syrup, whipped cream and marshmallows! I'm not a great coffee lover and this just warms me up with a great energy boost for carrying on usually shopping as my fave Starbucks is in Brent Cross shopping centre, London!
4) What is your favourite candle scent?
I honestly do not have one! I hardly ever burn scented candles but I do have a few around which seem to just be decoration, thinking about it!
5) What is your favourite type of flowers to receive?
Roses are my favourite flowers because they always look and smell so good!
6) Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
My two rabbits Blossom and Tigerlily recently decided that hutch life wasn't for them so they are sadly living a life in the woods or with a nice fox...however I have a lovely golden retriever called Toby and my long standing guinea pig, Rocky named for his spiky mohican!
7) Was is your must have beauty product?
Obviously mascara and foundation are the must have basics for anyone but one of beauty trade marks is the big black eye and eyeliner is my favourite product but after using liquid for a few weeks I'm back on the khol which I love!
8) What is your favourite food?
Although going out for meals is great and I do really enjoy good quality food, I much prefer lighter food and I've got to say that a great chicken sandwich with fresh bread and salad cream will win out every time at home!
9) Do you prefer drugstore or high end skincare products?
I've got to say drugstore as by buying cheaper lets you work out what is actually good and explore different brands at that price rather than have a few stick-to products which will cost that much more. My favourite brand for skincare in Simple which is cheap but really freshens my skin and really cleanses my face.
10) What is your dream job?
For a few years now I have wanted to work in fashion magazines, whether it be journalism or another aspect of that industry so the absolute dream job would have to be to work at Vogue!
11) What is your favourite holiday?
So finally, I love a good beach holiday but its a toss-up between Le Tousserok in Mauritius where I have been twice and enjoyed every moment of or Mark Warner holidays where I always meet great new people and have a really fun time with other people my age away from family!
My nominees are as follows : I have linked them all!
2) Ellie Alice
4) Style Storey
7) Punky Pugs
9) Louise Rose
So here are my questions for you :
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
3) What is your one make up essential?
4) What is your favourite nail polish colour for Winter?
5) Your middle name?
6) What is your ideal holiday location?
7) What is your favourite shoe store/brand?
8) How do you prefer to wear your hair?
9) Your favourite make up brand?
10) What is your one hope for a Christmas present this year?
11) What is your dream job and why?