Sunday, October 06, 2013

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder



Now, I'm not totally sure about this bronzer at all. The word that comes to mind is discoball. For a face. The swatch shows this slightly but this is insanely glittery and is loaded up with a hell of a lot of glitter. However, the one I tried in the shop was less so, so I don't know if I just a powerful applicator or what but when using my one, I give the lightest of dusting across the cheekbones and temples. I love the brush; the powder is in the tube and then by touching the brush to your face it comes out, though fast! If you do it too hard actual clouds of glittery powder will billow off it. You have been warned.
It's £16, which I think is quite pricey for a bronzer but the glow does last all day and it doesn't sink into my pores as much as Rimmel and Maybelline ones have done. So, bearing in mind the excessive shimmer I think this is much more of a winter product because the light won't reflect in such extremes and if you're as pale as me then a bit of bronze is very necessary.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I don't have it myself but my mum does and I always steal it off her :')

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete