I've been thinking about doing a giveaway for a while now and its 2013 so hey, why not do one now and give one of you a lovely New Year's present and gain some more support for the blog! I had loads of fun organising this and all the products are of great quality and all from Lush, so you know that the packaging is minimal to help save the environment and many of the pieces are organic! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below, I have briefly described the products below and then some more pictures underneath that! Sorry, but this giveaway is only available in the UK unless you are prepared to pay for P&P overseas, thank you.
So, on with the show...
The giveaway starts today and ends in a month on the 7th February!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1) Think Pink Bath Ballistic - this bomb willl release pink into your bath with the scents of lavender, tonka and vanilla for 'sophisticated pinkness' according to Lush!
2) Jungle Solid Conditioner - A solid bar that you stroke onto wet hair; a little goes a long way and has a funky imprint on it which I liked.
3) Father Christmas - Now I know the festive spirit is behind us for the moment but the magic this bath bomb is amazing; it turns your bath red then green and releases loads of glitter and the scent of satsumas.
4) Lil Lush Pud - Again Christmassy themed but it looked so cute so why not relive a little festivity in the bath next?
5) Squeaky Green Solid Shampoo - Fresh and with a the smell of a summer meadow this natural shampoo cleanses and strengthens all hair types. Rub onto wet hair and lather.
6) Therapy Mini Massage Bar with Tin - This bar has neroli and lavender to calm and relax and is made from cocoa butter and shea butter to soften skin. The metal tin prevents this melting if it gets too hot in the summer.
7) Gorgeous Facial Moisturiser - Although this is only a mini pot, I hope you enjoy it enough to trial a bigger version in the future! Lush describes this as the 'ultimate face cream for all skin types.'
8) Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - This is a blossom scented sea salt scrub for your body and hair.
9) Sugar Scrub - This is similar to the Shower Scrub but more solid and is vegan and contains essential oils.
10) The Comforter Bubble Bar - This bar is rather large in comparison to the other products but is a comforting blackcurrant scented bubble bar that's name pretty much is description enough!
Also I've put in the Lush Times, a massive newspaper which catalogues all of Lush's products with beautiful pictures and descriptions, well worth a flick through.
Email me with any queries about the products or how to use them!