Thursday, February 28, 2013

Accessorize Tokyo Beads and Charms Necklace


For a  while now, I've been one of those people who has their one special necklace and will literally wear that constantly, unless obviously I'm going out or need some bolder accessories. These necklaces have changed around (usually when I've lost them or they've broken) and seem to always be in the shape of hearts. My current one is again a heart with 24 fake diamonds, a present from my dad that I love so much that I got a new chain from Ernest Jones last weekend.
However, that's not what I'm sharing with you today! This statement necklace is a recent purchase from Accessorize and I love how subtly bold it is, with all the beads and charms being eye-catching but delicate. It has a double chain with a length that sits a bit longer than I first thought, at 60cm but looks great layered up with a jumper or clashing top.
This oriental themed necklace is called the 'Tokyo Bead Necklace,' and is priced at £15 which I think is a great price for a well made piece of jewellery and standard Accessorize pricing. I took this photo at the same time as my turquoise earrings but think this is more of a sophisticated look for this piece than the one I have been going for with jumpers and leggings for a more casual, fun look.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace. Love the beads and you can combine it with almost anything.


    www.chareemag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! New follower :)

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post thanks for update paye

    ReplyDelete